Monday, August 17, 2009

Hoodlums and Bumpkins

This is the neighborhood. These are my kids and then some. I want to pretend that they are playing croquet in their white shorts and navy collared shirts. I want them to breaking soon for tea and crumpets. BUT they're not.
They're playing Cornhole. I never heard of Cornhole before this summer. I also never heard of .....


PASS THE PIGS
WTF is a dice game made of pigs? I mean what kind of place do I live in where kids are playing with a beanbag and tossing it into one hole? What is the fascination with throwing little plastic pigs around the table?
Hoodlums, I say. Backward little Northwestern PA children.

Worse yet, they don't only play with these podunk games but they expose themselves. Yep, you heard it right.
This little girl was flashing her puppies to me until she remembered that mama has a blog, and mama spares nothing.

This little guy doesn't care that mama has a blog. He doesn't care that the whole world is seeing his bum.
That's enough. I'm driving to Ralph Lauren and loading them up with a new image. Then I'm hiring a private tennis coach and buying private golf lessons.
Stay tuned for more.....



1 comment:

  1. OMG - how the heck do you play cornhole? I'm dying!

    Those "exposed" pictures are too funny. Little boys just don't give a damn do they? Cute!

    ReplyDelete